Philips Lumea 8000 Series IPL Hair Removal Device, BRI940/00
- Large treatment window body attachment included
- Full solution for face and body
-Skin tone sensor
- 5 adjustable light energy settings
- Intergrated safety system
Lumea is the No1 Brand in IPL*worldwide and Europe, as chosen already by 4.5 million women.
Lumea prevents hair regrowth using IPL technology. IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. Philips Lumea applies gentle pulses of light to the hair root, putting the follicle into a resting phase. Consequently, the amount of hair your body grows gradually decreases. Repeating the treatment leaves your skin beautifully hair free and touchably smooth. Treatment to prevent hair regrowth is safe and gentle, even on sensitive areas. Philips Lumea is clinically tested and developed with dermatologists foreasy and effective treatment, from the comfort of your own home.
Objective studies show up to 92% hair reduction in as little as 3 treatments***. The first 4 treatments must be carried out every 2 weeks, after which you should already be able to see the desired results. To maintain your results, simply touch up every 4 weeks. After just 8 touch up treatments you can be hair-free for 12 months**
Philips Lumea works effectively, and safely on a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and blackcoloured hairs and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. As with other IPL based treatments, Philips Lumea cannot be used to treat white / grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. This is due to the high contrast required between the pigment in hair colour and pigment in the skin tone.
The Lumea App helps you create your personalised treatment schedule, with reminders, tips and advice during each treatment to achieve long-lasting results.
Your body is unique. And its skin, curves and contours should be treated uniquely too. Lumeas total-body attachments are shaped to perfectly fit everycurve and will adapt programs tailored to each body area. Treatment windows are designed to maximise contact with your skin to ensure light doesn'tescape, enabling effective and gentle treatments even on delicate or sensitive areas.
* Source: Market leader research institute, retail value MAT March 2022, per IPL category
** Median hair reductions after 12 treatments: 86% on lower legs, 70% on bikini, 67% on armpits
*** Average result 58% hair reduction after 12 treatments
- Up to 92% hair reduction in 3 treatments
- SenseIQ Technology
- Senses - Lumeas SmartSkin sensor detects your skin tone and indicates the most comfortable light setting for you.
- Adapts - Intelligent attachments adapt programs tailored for each body area.
- Cares - Co-developed with dermatologists and inspired by you for gentle, long-lasting hair removal, even on sensitive areas.
- Integrated safety system to prevent unintentional flashing
- 5 light energy settings: adjust to your skin type
- 100-240 V
- Body attachment: The intelligent body attachment has our largest treatment window at 4.1cm so it's perfect for a fast treatment on larger body areas like legs, arms and stomach.
- Also suitable for men(Lumea IPL is not recommended for use on male facial hair or genital areas)
- Integrated UV filter: protects skin from UV light
Whats in the box?
- Philips Lumea Corded IPL BRI940/00
- Storage Pouch
- Body attachment
We Also Recommend
Rio faceLite Beauty Boosting LED Face Mask
Zuvi Halo Hair Dryer in White, HS-100UK
BaByliss Hydro Fusion 4 in 1 Hair Dryer Brush 2774U